She has a blog called Bitten by Paranormal Romance and it is one of my favorites so if you haven't checked her blog out yet you need to head over there. (after the interview of course) =)
1. Tell us a little about yourself. Anything interesting we should know about? Maybe something juicy? :)I am married to a wonderful husband for 20 years, homeschool my daughter that is now in the 12th and I take care of my 85 year old dad that lives with us, he is almost blind and hearing almost gone. I am a Sims 3 addict but also play a little of Sims 2. I love to bake, I have the butt to prove it LOL. I wont buy any products that is tested on animals and after that last cow abuse I quit eating beef. Last I don’t like any fruits and vegetables, I keep trying them with no avail.
Something Juicy would be, I have my Sims skinny dip in the hot tub and have sex in public places, Oh ya, its so much fun to hear the other Sims cheering them on as they are going at it LOL. I also like seeing them get electrocuted while fixing appliances, they get nice and crispy with their hair sticking straight up and brunt.
2. How long have you been reading? When did you start? When did you officially become addicted?I was a freak over reading when I was a teen. Then as I got older I lost interest. One day I seen my daughter reading Twilight and she would not put it down until she was done with all four books, I really never thought much about it until I seen the movie and then I had to read the books and from there I started reading adult paranormal romance books and was hooked.
3.What genre did you start reading first? Or have you always read romance novels?I read the books when I was a teen, so I have always been a romance reader.
4. What are your favorite genres now?hands down is the best for me. I do read others, but I don’t stray long.
5. Is there any genres you don't like? Why?Urban Fantasy. I tend to sick with romance, so I don’t get along with this genre well. It has to be an excellent author to write UF for me to enjoy.
6. If you had to guess how many books you have read in your lifetime how many would it be?Over 1,000
7. How long does it usually take you to read an average book?1 to two days.
8. What is your review style? Any formulas? :) I don’t have any formulas. I give my honest thoughts of a book without degrading or to tearing down a book, I may not like a book where someone else will. I do my best to write a review without spoilers, I know most authors don’t like the spoilers. I do try to give teasers or tell a little about a good sex scene without spoiling it. I try to tell if the book has gore or rape etc.. I know some don’t like this stuff and at times I don’t either. Basically I write a review the way I would like to see what is in the book without spoiling the book.
9. Do you tend to judge a book by it's cover? No
10. What are you reading now? Gabriel’s Mate by Tina Folsom
Hardback or Paperback? Hardback if I can get it.
Dog ears or Bookmarks? Bookmarks! I am a freak about my books.
YA novels or Adult novels? Adult
Library or Bookstore? Bookstore
Reading glasses or No glasses? Glasses
Snack while reading or No snacks? Sometimes I snack
Beach or Mountain? Mountain
Vampire or Werewolf? Both! You can ask a paranormal person to pick between these two so not fair LOL.
Hot or Flirty? Hot
Movie 1st or Book 1st? Movie
Contemporary or Historical? Historical
Page-Turner or Tear Jerker? Pager Turner!! I not into the crying thing, yuck LOL.
Laurie is a busy girl so I want to thank her for taking time to participate in my interview.