Ava is not just a reviewer at Romance Book Junkies. She's my partner and a very close friend. She helps in all aspects of the blog on top of her Writing Career as A.R. Von. She can be contacted @ firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a romance book junkie myself and love to share great books I've read with other book junkies. I'm a 32 year old wife, mother and did I say book junkie? :) I read almost anything but mostly paranormal, historical and fantasy romance and preferably hot. Just a note: Blogging for me is a labor of love. I don't blog for money. I will always post an honest review of a book I've read.
An amazing story! Definitely a keeper.
A must read. A good page turner.
A enjoyable read. An average book.
A book that has flaws and is hard to finish.
Terrible and couldn't finish it.
I have a guest today! BLHmistress @ Book Lover's Hideaway
1. Tell us a little about yourself. Were are you from? How old are you? Any kids? etc.
Well , its amazing how hard this question is when you have to answer it lol. I am a 42 year old divorced mother of one 13 year old boy. Besides reading my other love is music -been a Bon Jovi fan for 27 years . One regret I have is not finishing college- my major was Music and Video Business. I always wondered where I would have been if I had actually graduated.
2. Tell us about your blog. What can we expect? To be truthful when I started Book Lover's Hideaway, I thought I would just be posting reviews , upcoming releases of my favorite books, I never dreamed I would be a part of a book tour as well doing reviews for authors that are new to me. I am having a blast doing it as well as meeting new people and becoming friends. As for what can you expect , well I hope to have some giveaways as well as more reviews, interviews as I hope to have some guest posts as well.
3. When did you start reading? And when did you become addicted? I started reading when I was in elementary school- with my dad being in the army and we moved all the time books became my friends. I would say I have been addicted since then.
4. What genre did you start reading first or have you always read romance novels? I would say children's books, Black Beauty was my favorite when I was younger, once I became a teenager is when I started to read romance novels.
5. What is your favorite genre now? This is hard because its a toss up between Paranormal and Historical Romance.
6. Is there any genres you don't like? Why? Not really though I don't really care for Nonfiction -it has to really grab me or be a topic I enjoy for me to read.
7. If you had to guess how many books do you think you have read in your lifetime? I honestly don't know if I had to guess 500 probably more though.
8.How long does it take for you to read a normal sized book? Depends, if I am totally engrossed one day if Real life interferes a couple days to week.
9. What is your favortie books and authors? (I know this could be a tough one)
This is tough and could be long but I will try and keep it as short as I can.
Sherrilyn Kenyon-Dark Hunter Series
J.R. Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood Series
Larissa Ione- Demonica Series
Cassie Edwards- Savage series
Madeline Baker/Amanda Ashley- all her books
Alyssa Day- Warriors of Poseidon series
Gena Showalter- Lords of the Underworld and Altantis series
Kresley Cole- Immortals After Dark series
Lara Adrian - Midnight Breed Series
Alexandra Ivy-Guardians of Eternity Series
Recent authors I found:
Tina Folsom- A Touch of Greek
Stacey Kennedy- The Magical Sword Series
This or That?
Hardback or Paperback? Paperback Dog ears or Bookmarks? Bookmarks YA novels or Adult novels?Adult Novels Library or Bookstore?Bookstore Reading glasses or No glasses?No glasses Snack while reading or No snacks? Snacks- popcorn Beach or Mountain?Beach Vampire or Werewolf? Can I say both okay, Vampire
Hot or Flirty? Hot and Flirty sorry can't choose here. Movie 1st or Book 1st?Book 1st Contemporary or Historical?Historical
Thank you Danielle for having me.
Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies