We had a blast on the cruise and seen a lot of beautiful islands in the Caribbean. I had fantasy's about laying out on the beach or pool reading to my hearts content and you won't believe I left my reading glasses at home so I didn't read hardly at all because I have terrible vision. I also forgot to bring my camera so I have no pictures to share with you all. Other than these two things I still had a great time.
Now that I'm back I'm going to try to get caught up on everything with in the next 2-3 days. Such as:
1. Announcing the winners of my May Historical Reading Challenge Giveaway and my Monthly Book Giveaway.
2. The 18+ Couples Blog Hop ends today so I'll have to go through everything and pick winners using random.org.
3. I will be posting the Historical Romance Reading Challenge for June so that participates can post their book reviews.
4. I will also be putting up a poll for the Monthly Book Giveaway pick.
I'm happy to be home and can't wait to see what everyone has been up too.
- Kindle Copy of "Mortal Bite" plus a signed poster by the cover model ends 3/31
- Paperback Copy of "The Ringmaster" by Erika Masten ends 3/31
- Felicity Heaton's Vampire Erotic Theatre Series Swag Pack ends 3/31
- A Print Copy of "A Bride by Moonlight" by Liz Carlyle ends 03/20
- "Sunburn" by Rosanna Leo ends 03/15
- Print copy of "Ascension" and swag by Caris Roane ends 03/11