I'd like to welcome Jessica Subject on my blog for a stop on her book tour. She will be doing a guest post about what she would like to see in the future.
Things I’d like to see in the future
Unknown Futures takes place in the near future on a space station. And besides the portal which takes those from Earth to the space station, there is also the tube system which transports inhabitants throughout. I think it’s fun to imagine all of the technology we think of as fictitious, which could become reality. Here is a list of some of the things I’d like to see become reality in the future:
1) Virtual Goggles – Games, yes, but also for checking the weather, surfing the internet... Imagine all that you could do.
2) Hover Technology – Not only in vehicles, but other modes of transportation, furniture, and more.
3) Commercial space flight – I know this is so close to coming to fruition, and I am keeping my eye on Virgin Galactic. http://youtu.be/t4h247PPOrY
4) Transporters – Wouldn’t it be cool if we could be converted into an energy pattern, and then rematerialize elsewhere? It would save on gas, time, etc. I love this idea! Here’s how they do it on television and movies: http://youtu.be/wNC5iLNguRQ
5) Food Replicators – Who wouldn’t want a machine that will provide a healthy, yet delicious meal, after a long day? Not every day, but it’s a better alternative than fast food.
So what innovative technology would you like to see in the future?
As part of the Unknown Futures blog tour with Sizzling PR, Jessica is giving away a $20 gift certificate to either Amazon.com or AllRomanceEbooks.com. Simply leave a comment with your email address for your chance to WIN! Be sure to follow the tour and comment; the more you comment, the better your chances of winning. The tour dates can be found here: http://www.markofthestars.com/wp/?page_id=8896
Unknown Futures Blurb
Available from Decadent Publishing and other ebook retailers.
Buy Links here: http://www.markofthestars.com/wp/?page_id=7671
Jessica Subject started writing to encourage her daughter to read. Now she writes to keep herself grounded. Although she reads many genres, she enjoys writing Science Fiction Romance the most and believes everyone in the universe deserves a happily ever after. She lives Southwestern Ontario, Canada with her husband and two kids and loves to hear from anyone who has enjoyed her stories.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/jsubjectFacebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jessica-E-Subject-author/205759796126370