- Kindle Copy of "Mortal Bite" plus a signed poster by the cover model ends 3/31
- Paperback Copy of "The Ringmaster" by Erika Masten ends 3/31
- Felicity Heaton's Vampire Erotic Theatre Series Swag Pack ends 3/31
- A Print Copy of "A Bride by Moonlight" by Liz Carlyle ends 03/20
- "Sunburn" by Rosanna Leo ends 03/15
- Print copy of "Ascension" and swag by Caris Roane ends 03/11
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Romance Junkies Read-a-thon Sign ups!
Welcome to Romance Book Junkies' first ever read-a-thon. Like most of us I have a to be read pile a mile high and what better way to clear up some of this mess than to host a read-a-thon. As some of you know I just got back from the Authors After Dark Convention and I have lots of books and swag to giveaway so for this read-a-thon I will be giving away lots and lots of prizes.
Here are the details:
* The read-a-thon will be held from September 27th to the 29th. Within this time frame the challenge is to read for 24 hours. No matter how you do it for example you could read 8 hours per day, you could read 12 hours for 2 days or you could read 24 hours straight (for our hard core readers). Its up to you how you schedule your 24 hours.
* There will be 2 challenges throughout the read-a-thon with some great prizes. One challenge will be to read for the 24 hours of course throughout the 3 days and the other challenge will be a surprise. I will be sending out emails with more details closer to the read-a-thon.
* I will also be hosting a twitter party on the 28th from 8:00pm to 9:30pm were I will be giving away 3 huge swag packs. Again more details to come by email.
* We are all going to stay connected, update our status and have our twitter party at hashtag #RJreadathon.
* In order to qualify for the first challenge you need to make a post at the beginning and end of the read-a-thon with you schedule and your accomplishments then post the link to #RJreadathon.
* If you do not have a blog that's ok too you can post your schedule and accomplishments on twitter to enter the challenge. So all are welcome.
* It would be greatly appreciated if you could copy the button above and post it on your sidebar linking it back to this post.
* The more people we get to participate the better the time we'll have so help spread the word and I hope your as excited and pumped up about this read-a-thon as I am.
* To sign up just fill out the linky tool below.
Posted by Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies at 12:00 AM