Now this here challenge AKA Author Pen Name is a simple challenge that a bit of searching the net can get you the answer in a jiffy. You’ll learn something new (if you did not know the answer already) and you get another chance to win a great prize. AWESOME!
Here we go…
What was the name J.R. Ward first used to write with? (*Alright, here’s a hint for you. Check J.R. Ward’s Amazon page).
Got the answer already? Well just post it in the comments section below for you chance to win:
Prize #11 which you get to choose 2 books off of the list below (US only)
1. Poor Little Bitch Girl by Jackie Collins (Hardback)
2. Under Your Spell by Lois Greiman
3. Bride of the Wolf by Jennifer St. Giles
4. The Better Part of Darkness by Kelly Gay
5. The McGregors Daniel Ian by Nora Roberts
6. Sin Undone by Larissa Ione
7. Possess Me by R.G. Alexander
8. A Little Harmless Submission by Melissa Schroeder
9. Full Blooded by Amanda Carlson
Just enter your answer and your choice of prizes (2 books only) in the comments box below.