In hopes of getting more participation I have decided to change up the book club. Each person will have a opportunity to nominate a book for our book club to read. All books that are nominated will then be voted on. I know it seems to be a long time until October but we want everyone to have a chance to nominate, vote, and get ahold of the book you need.
The person that nominated the winning book will win a free copy of the book they nominated in any format. If you already own the book you nominated you will win another book.
How will it work?
1. On the 1st Friday of the month we will begin to nominate books. Nominations will be held for 7 days.
2. When the nominations are over we start voting for the winner for 7 days.
3. Then we will post the winner on the 3rd Friday. At that time we will contact the person who nominated the winning book to get their information for their prize.
4. At this time we will have a week left to order or download our copy of the book.
5. We start reading on the 1st day of the month and have discussions every Sunday.
6. The winning book and the (strongly suggested) reading schedule, lol, will be posted on the book club page (here).
So look for book club posts on Fridays and Sundays.
We need to start nominations today. So, nominate one book you would like us to read in October in the comments below. Don't forget if you nominate the winning book you'll win a copy.